The wireless Gate Interface & Signal Repeater can perform two separate functions;
1. Interfacing to electric gates or other sensor to provide automated lighting control when vehicles approach. When triggered, it wirelessly signals to the Lighting Control Modules an on-time of 1 to 15 minutes It contains an adjustable dusk sensor to prevent trigger during daylight.
2. The signal repeater echo’s commands received from any of Light Symphony’s wireless transmitters. Up to 5 repeaters may be used together to extend Light Symphony’s range by 1000 meters* radius each.
- IP66 Tuff ABS enclosure
- Isolated gate input
- Adjustable on-time 1 – 15 minutes
- Does not over-ride user’s control
- 1000 meter range*
- Signal Booster (repeater)
- Dusk sensor
Note – stated range is line-of-site, obstacles will reduce this.
Click here for Datasheet – Light Symphony Gateway Interface with Repeater
There are no reviews yet.