At last, this new Lighting Controller provides 4 wirelessly controllable outputs for either white or colour LEDs. Each output can be used for either colour-change LEDs (RGB/W) or any type of switched or dimmable lighting circuit, up to 500W per channel. It’s quickly configurable as a simple switch, group (zone) or scene controller, with 29 memories and a master on/off. Can be used with a simple key-fob, timers, PIRs, free smart-phone App and even Alexa, via the iPort. Use it standalone or as part of a larger system.
The 230V outputs can be programmed as a switch or dimmable outputs, using leading-edge technology. The dimming mode provides a soft-on, soft-off feature with filament pre-heating and ‘surge limiter’, which can greatly increase lamp and driver life.
The 4x RGB/W outputs are via industry-standard DMX, compatible with all professional colour-change LEDs and drivers, supporting two operating modes; either RGB or RGBW. Please note it is not possible to mix RGB and RGB/W LEDs. Suitable drivers and LEDs available separately. The separately fused outputs are fully protected against over current and over temperature.
Lid-on programming speeds commissioning and reduces the risk of water ingress.
- Free phone app control and Alexa control (via iPort)
- Compatible with all LED types
- 4 Separately controllable outputs
- BOTH mains dimming and colour (RGB/W) outputs
- Smooth on/off and colour-blend option on all outputs
- Earth bonding metal chassis
- Operates wirelessly (requires only a mains supply)
- Rugged, separately fused outputs
- Fast, Lid-On programming
- IP66 Tuff ABS enclosure
- Dimming Or Swicthing upto 500W per channel
Click here for Datasheet – Light Symphony Channel 4 Controller
There are no reviews yet.