The Lighting Control Module provides 2 wirelessly controllable outputs each rated at 1Kw and suitable for all load types. It provides flexible control for any lighting circuit or pump and is quickly configurable as a simple switch, group (zone) or scene controller, with 29 memories and a master on/off.
Outputs 1 & 2 can be programmed as a switched or dimmable. The dimming mode provides a soft-on, soft-off feature with filament pre-heating, which can greatly increase lamp life. User-dimming is available on output 1 and can be enabled on output 2 if the load is limited to 500W per channel.
The separately fused outputs are fully protected against over current and over temperature. The built-in signal-strength indicator, zero-volt mains switching and power-on surge protection all enhance reliability. Lid-on programming speeds commissioning and reduces the risk of water ingress.
- P66 Tuff ABS enclosure
- Compatible with all lighting types
- Output 1 & 2 Switched or Dimmable
- Rated 1Kw per output including smooth on/off option
- Or fully user-dimmable at 500W per output
- Earth bonding metal chassis
- Operates wirelessly (requires only a mains supply)
- Rugged, separately fused outputs
- Fast, Lid-On programming