This sensor can be used in situations where the transmitter and receiver are up to 100 metres* apart externally. They can be used for walls, buildings or large openings.
Additionally multiple sensors can be used in series for irregular areas, example in a triangulation configuration (receiver beam to transmitter, then back to back hardwired to next receiver, then beam on to another transmitter and a beam back to the original receiver).
The beam sensor is used in conjunction with the Driveway Beam Sensor & Repeater.
* Note – stated range is line-of-site, obstacles will stop the device form functioning properly.
- IP66 enclosure
- Operating distance 100 metres external, 300 metres internal
- Invisible two beam sensor
- Infrared digital pulse beam
- Adjustable beam alignment for sensor and receiver
- Adjustable beam response time
- Multi-sensor function